Key features for this release are:
- Feature enhancements
- Bug fixes
Fixed Bugs – Client
- Resolved: Generation of false ‘Virus scan overdue’ alerts daily on machines that have successfully completed AV scans.
- Resolved: Port conflicts between the Remote IT service and the TestNav platform.
- Resolved: issue preventing the installation file (.exe) to fail when installing on a Windows Server 2003.
- The following program executables have been added to the Content Filtering allowed list:
– Iris Accounting Software
– Advantage 3
– SCT Device Updater
– Window SBS 2011 Launchpad
- Resolved: Connectivity issues between Windows 2008 servers and Remote IT service (v3.0).
- Count down to automatic reboot following a client upgrade has been extended to 15 minutes. End users also have option to cancel the reboot. However, installs are not completed until reboot is carried out, which can leave the devices vulnerable. Therefore we highly recommend that a reboot is carried out as soon as possible.