Join Nimbox and be part of something incredible!
Nimbox are searching for a Sales Executive, do you have what it takes?
As Sales Executive, your role is integral to driving the growth of our customer & reseller base, generating revenue through qualified leads.
You will be part of the operational backbone of the company and will have cross-functional interactions with other teams.
Your primary task will be the generation of sales through activities, some of which include:
- Warm & cold calling
- Following up on referrals
- Qualifying, supporting, and closing website-generated trials and marketing-generated leads
- Nurturing “Not Ready” opportunities until the point that they are ready to enter the sales cycle
- Developing and growing our reseller base
- Active pipeline management, including keeping records of communications, appointments, accounts, forecasting and opportunities
- Active management of all new accounts, optimising every sales opportunity through exceptional customer service
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a candidate with a natural entrepreneurial drive, a confident communicator and a natural sales person. With at least two years sales experience, you should be ambitious and focused on developing your career to the next level.
You should possess the following characteristics:-
- Results driven and motivated to continually exceed your KPI’s
- A natural communicator, with an amazing telephone manner
- A team player who is enthusiastic and bright, with a can-do attitude
- Have the energy and motivation to perform within a fast paced, dynamic team
- Experience of selling IT or Technology products is preferred, but not essential
What’s on offer:
Salary of £18,000 per annum OTE £39,500
What you’ll love about us:
- Great company culture – family atmosphere
- 22 days holiday (plus statutory holidays)
- Your birthday off as a paid holiday
- Beautifully located office near Kirkstall Abbey with parking
- Games room with pool table, console and BBQ
- Frequent company nights out (Escape room, cocktail making etc.)
We believe that you should be able to collaborate, securely. You should be able to work on documents without fearing that your sensitive commercial data could be stolen. We believe that if you choose to put something on the web, it should be safe, and only sharable when and how you want, without any fear of compromise. Nimbox has been pushing back against the tide of cyber-crime since its inception in 2014. We give our customers the tools that they need to protect themselves and their business online. Thousands of people and organisations across the world now rely on our zero-knowledge services, for Windows, Mac, Mobile, and server—including banks, governments, and health care providers.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to: