Vault 2.2 – Release Notes
WebApp Version: 2.2
Desktop Client Version: 2.2
Outlook Plug-in Version: 2.2
As always, please clear your browser cache or log out and log back in if you encounter any problems.
- Network Shares
Support for network shares via File Server Enablement (mapped drives, UNC Paths, NAS/SAN, etc.).
- Faster Transfers
Optimised transfer buffer sizes which dramatically increases transfer speeds.
- Customisable Email Templates
File share emails can now be customised with short codes.
- Rename Team Shares
Team Shares can now be renamed.
Enhancements and Bug Fixes
General Enhancements and Fixes:
- Disabled SSLv3 for agents and apps
- Added popup message when deleting an organisation
- Update to API documentation
- Project recompiled in Visual Studio 2013 (QT 5 framework)
- All third party libraries have been updated with performance and stability improvements
- Build tools have also been updated, adding performance and stability improvements
- Other General fixes and improvements
Specific Enhancements and Fixes:
- Auto-locking is supported for .odt and .ods files when opened with Microsoft Office
- Agent will now compress rotated logs
- Fixed high CPU usage on OS X machines
- Added support for Finder sync extensions in Yosemite
- Fixed issue where having more than a thousand deleted files would cause Outlook to hang
- Admins can now search Team Share names on the admin dashboard
- Fixed issue where file share options would not load
- Added organisation policy to force the use of Secure Shares, which only applies to shares created through the web portal and agent
Dashboard and Web App:
- Fixed issue where IE 10 & 11 would ask for credentials when selecting “Open” for MS Office files
- Fixed issue where user quota alerts were triggered incorrectly
- Changed error message when Active Directory account attempts to reset their password
- Fixed issue when downloading files that contained hash (#) symbol within name
- Fixed issue with timed file lock on the web portal
- Fixed issue when using the “Download as Zip” feature on folders larger than 2 GB
- Fixed issue where using the “Get Logs” button would result in a 404 error
- Added organisation policy to deactivate API session tokens after a certain amount of time; this is a per-org policy, which does not inherit to child organisations