Vault 2.4.2 Hotfix — Release Notes
This update is just bug fixes. The last one, though, was a hell of a thing. Let’s remember it.
Bug fixes and improvements:
- The Web Preview tool only displays for a share link if the Web Preview policy is enabled in the share creator’s organisation
- The Web Preview tool now automatically loads when accessing a share link
- A share creator’s email address is now the ‘reply-to’ address for share invitations
- The Share Access dialog box now automatically exposes a scroll bar for managing recipients after two entries
- Redirect edge cases no longer occur for end users and guests of an organisation when the Two-Step Authentication policy enabled
- The Web Preview policy tooltip now displays in the Create an Organisation page
- The Items Shared With Me page now consistently displays 10 share links per page
- File names now display properly when using drag-and-drop in the file browser
We know that bugs are frustrating, so if you come across any, drop us an email.