Agent, Web App, and Outlook Plugin version: 184.108.40.2065
It’s time to kill some bugs.
- Python configuration issues that caused today’s incident have been fixed.
- Activity Logs screen no longer gives a ‘500’ error.
- Welcome emails now properly send when using
send_welcome_email = truethrough APIv2.
- The ConnectWise Company dropdown field now populates as expected when configuring ConnectWise settings.
- The Windows ‘right-click’ menu and icon overlays now load, in an isolated instance where an installation of 2.5.0 auto-updated to 2.5.1.
Thank you for your patience today, whilst we fixed these issues.
As always, if you encounter any problems after this update, please clear your browser cache or log out and log back in. If you experience issues with a desktop client, close the program, and then re-start it.