Agent, Web App, and Outlook Plugin version: 2.5.2
It’s release time! This version brings you some new features, security enhancements, and bug fixes.
New features and improvements
- We’ve effectively killed ransomware in your organisation—A new Snapshot feature allows company administrators to copy and restore a Team Share or My Files location, from a specified point in time, for data recovery or management purposes.
- You can now create an alert—sent by SMS and email—on file server enabled machines that are unreachable for more than 5 minutes.
- The Revision Rollback feature is now standardised with browser and localisation support.
- A new organisation policy allows administrators to control whether or not end users can roll back revisions.
- A new organisation policy enforces rate-limiting to prevent abuse by third-party services and/or users.
- Daily Digest emails now list modified and newly added files in alphabetical order.
- The drag & drop upload confirmation popup now displays total progress of the entire upload.
- The ‘Push Now’ button to test ConnectWise billing agreements now updates/creates the expected agreements.
- An error message will now display when certain fields’ inputted character counts are exceeded.
- Reports page formatting is now enhanced to cleanly display report names.
- Reporting performance is now significantly improved.
- Mobile users can now back out of Web Preview view to return to the share landing page.
- Command line interface (CLI) options are now expanded to account for pause and resume sync.
- The file sync process is now improved to account for the recent AutoCAD 2017 changes to their update pattern.
- Hydration method query is now further improved for sync down performance, particularly in an instance of a mutex timeout.
- Print options dialogs generated from third party applications no longer hang when “Finding available printers”.
- Web uploads now return accurate responses—no more wondering what ‘error’ means.
- Group settings page title bar now displays the correct group name.
- Downloading reports with a forward slash in the name no longer throws a 404 error.
- File locks now properly expire in an edge case where no other subscribed machines are online.
- The ‘purge’ policy is now properly enforced for certain edge-cases.
- The organisation bandwidth throttling policy will now be properly honoured by the Desktop Client.
- WebDAV no longer fails authentication for long usernames.
- Quota alerts will now save and generate properly.
- Desktop Client service no longer crashes in an edge case on macOS.
If you encounter any problems after this update, please clear your browser cache or log out and log back in. If you experience issues with a desktop client, close the program, and then re-start it.