Vault 2.5.4 — Release Notes
Agent, Web App, and Outlook Plugin version: 2.5.4
It’s release day, hurrah!
Improvements and bug fixes
- We’ve improved auto-locking, which now properly handles uncommon file names, if that’s your thing
- The Outlook client’s prompts have received a lick of paint
- Desktop syncing performance is much better, handling compression in environments that have bandwidth throttling configured, like a pro
- Outlook email attachments now properly convert to share links in some super rare edge cases
- Desktop clients no longer randomly report as being offline, because that wasn’t good
- When you update your organisation’s policies, the desktop client now handles it gracefully
- The ‘Overwrite Remote’ option will now actually resolve collisions
- Certain file locks will no longer throw a tantrum, sorry, false collision
- The desktop client’s filesystem scans will now work in all servers. Luke, these are the files you’re looking for
- Pie chart graphs now show correctly in the Storage Overview report, because who doesn’t like pie?
- Filesystem navigation is now successful when searching through large volumes using our file server enablement and backup features. Apparently it wasn’t therapeutic to sit and watch a spinning wheel for hours
- The ConnectWise integration now loads its menu properly
As always, if you encounter any problems after this update, please clear your browser cache or log out and log back in. If you experience issues with a desktop client, close the program, and then re-start it.