Vault 184.108.40.2063 — Release Notes
Web App version 220.127.116.113 Agent and Outlook Plugin version: 18.104.22.1684, Beta versions 22.214.171.1243
It’s release day, finally! This release includes some new features, and a ton of enhancements to existing ones.
This is our final Beta release of the new desktop app (version 2.6.0 and above). Our next release will bring the Beta client into production, and remove support for the old client (and three outdated operating systems).
- A cleaner landing page has been launched, that included clear links to open files in the Web Editor (and soon, Office 365)
- Document Collaboration is now accessible on the iOS app
- German, French, and Portuguese languages are now available on the desktop apps
Enhancements and bug fixes
- Desktop app (beta) file locking prompt now generates properly at time of accessing locked files
- Desktop app (beta) auto-lock now supports .PPT, .PPTX, and .ODP files
- Desktop app (beta) auto-lock menu options have been cleaned up
- Desktop app (beta) auto-lock duration remains set after restarting the app
- Desktop app (beta) warning resolution tooltips now actually close
- Desktop app (beta) sync status improved for more accuracy
- Desktop app (beta) registration wizard optimised for better performance
- Desktop app (beta) menus and dialogs now properly render (no more squiggly lines)
- Desktop app (beta) registration wizard will now start if an unregistered desktop icon is clicked
- The list of excluded extensions can now be copied from the desktop client (beta) properties menu
- Web Preview and Document Collaboration no longer auto-launches when accessing the Share page
- The ‘Return to My Files’ link on Share page now redirects users to the originating location
- Password complexity error message is now properly displayed on the web in some edge cases
- Custom-branded logos are now properly displayed on the Share page
As always, if you encounter any problems after this update, please clear your browser cache or log out and log back in. If you experience issues with a desktop client, close the program, and then restart it.