If the Nimbox App appears not to be syncing files you have just created and in the logs, you are seeing errors stating the agent can’t find the folder(s) then it may be caused by Windows Ransomware Protection.
If you have enabled this feature to protect your Nimbox Vault root folder or child folders you will need to allow the Agent service through the Ransomeware protection in order for the Nimbox Agent to sync. To do this follow the steps below:
- Open Settings in Windows
- Go to Update & Security
- Click Windows Security on the left side
- Click Virus & threat protection
- In the new Window click Ransomware protection at the bottom
- Click Allow an app through Controller folder access
- Click the plus and navigate to the foloowing location:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Nimbox Vault\bin\
- Select agent_service.exe and click open
Once this is done restart the Nimbox Vault Service using Services.msc and the agent should start syncing.
If for some reason this does not work please contact our Support Team and they will be happy to help.